Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a room short term when between Leases

Options
  • 11-09-2013 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Yo,

Recently I made a little bit of a mistake and left it a bit too late to find a new place to live before my rent ran out. So I need to find somewhere to live for the next 2-3 weeks while I find another lease.

I was thinking of cutting a deal with a B&B somewhere, after all I'm likely to stay for a few weeks which will be good money for em, and so get a reduced rate. However I'm finding it very hard to find the contact details for B&Bs (and similar). Any websites I look at don't seem to post their contact details online, and I want to phone a number of places to get quotes.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

www.goldenpages.ie

The websites aren't going to post contact details, they make their cut when you book through them.

An alternative is to post in the appropriate regional forum, and ask people to PM you numbers of any they recommend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Daft has a short-term section

Advertisement