Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livery yard Dublin (reasonable driving distance from Kilmainham)

Options
  • 11-09-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there,

I'm looking for a good livery yard in Dublin that is reasonably priced (Max 100 euro for full livery per week). I'm living in Kilmainham at the moment and have a car so I'm willing to drive 20-25 minutes to get there. Possibly north side direction but will consider west Dublin if it is a good yard.

An indoor arena is essential and some turn out. Would consider DIY but would need to have feeds/shavings/occasional turn outs included in price. I would also love somewhere that there would be the odd lesson available and transport to shows occasionally. :)

Hopefully I'm not been too demanding lol !!
    Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 adamant3

there is a livery yard in castleknock beside the phoenix park, ashtown stables. there are lots of different yards within driving distance listed in 'contact details for riding schools'

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭mothoin

Jimjams21 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a good livery yard in Dublin that is reasonably priced (Max 100 euro for full livery per week). I'm living in Kilmainham at the moment and have a car so I'm willing to drive 20-25 minutes to get there. Possibly north side direction but will consider west Dublin if it is a good yard.

An indoor arena is essential and some turn out. Would consider DIY but would need to have feeds/shavings/occasional turn outs included in price. I would also love somewhere that there would be the odd lesson available and transport to shows occasionally. :)

Hopefully I'm not been too demanding lol !!
    Thanks for any help :)

all that for 100 quid?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jimjams21

Yep and I got sorted too!! Thanks for your help adamant 3 :)

Advertisement