Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction & Mod Compaint

Options
  • 11-09-2013 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi

I would like someone to review why i recieved an infraction in the motors forum today and the behaviour of the Mod who gave it to me in follow up private messages.

I now see that an earlier Post I made here has " Disappeared" and the thread in motors has all evidence removed.

Thanks

FJ

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello FaganJr.
    I will be discussing this with you.

You posted the following:
    I dont fear you, your grasp of language is as sub standard as your driving.

Which is insulting. And you got infracted for the insult.

Your unnecessary and insulting post was then removed because it was spoiling the discussion on the thread in particular. This again is straight forward.

What aspect of this do you have a query about?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭FaganJr

Hows the Doc, whats the crack?

How is that insulting?

He was babbling about fear and nonsence and I pointed out that his driving matched his ramblings / babbling. I didn't fear him I was disgusted with his attitude and I pointed out that he shared the road with me and people I care about I'm still quite shocked that Mods are so indifferent about wreckless driving and then when somebody points out this to the OP, it is he who gets repromanded. He or she admitted that they were on the limit of grip under braking going around a blind bend.

Also your mods PM's to me, have you looked at that or do I need to send stuff onto you?

As per the procedure:
    Private message conversations in relation to the topic at hand are ok to publish in this forum in an attempt to resolve an issue

So feel free to post any PMs related to the ban.

However your post was needlessly insulting so the infraction stands.

As per the procedure:

So feel free to post any PMs related to the ban.

However your post was needlessly insulting so the infraction stands.

Mods Modding Mods

What a joke!

Anyway I've everything backed up, so I'll just pass it on to the relevant authoroties.

Please clarify what you mean by "the relevant authorities"?

• Advertisement

Thread Closed

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

OK then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement