Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coloured light bulbs like these ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

The lamp i think your refering to is a coloured gls bulb.
    the most common wattage is 25watt and most wholesalers will keep a mixture of colours on the shelf.
    In the city centre, decwells might have them or mc kenna distribution on aston quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

The lamp i think your refering to is a coloured gls bulb.
    the most common wattage is 25watt and most wholesalers will keep a mixture of colours on the shelf.
    In the city centre, decwells might have them or mc kenna distribution on aston quay.

Thanks - I have visited a LOT of hardware stores and no one has had them. I will give those ones you mentioned a call. Appreciate it.

(The 'coloured gls' is just a coloured version of the old fashioned bulb we all used in every house right ?)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

Yep GLS is the common term for a house hold standard lamp.
    If your badly stuck gimme a pm and ill sort ye out.

Advertisement