Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Cork

Options
  • 11-09-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    If I PM my address and phone number can someone check if I'm fibre enabled yet? A new cabinet was installed 6 weeks ago at the entrance to my estate about 300 meters from my house so it should be online soon. 
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi,
    If I PM my address and phone number can someone check if I'm fibre enabled yet? A new cabinet was installed 6 weeks ago at the entrance to my estate about 300 meters from my house so it should be online soon. 
    Thanks

Hi FastFullBack

If you PM me I can look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Hey I've PM'd 3 different eircom reps looking for eFibre availability details in the last 2 weeks. Can I get a response please?
    Thanks,
    Tim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey I've PM'd 3 different eircom reps looking for eFibre availability details in the last 2 weeks. Can I get a response please?
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Apologies fr the delays FastFullBack

I'll make sure you receive a reply today.

Thanks
    Al

Apologies fr the delays FastFullBack

I'll make sure you receive a reply today.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks.
    Still waiting for reply...

Edit:Duplicate

• Advertisement

Still waiting....

Advertisement