Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to switch to Eircom is Nightmare.

Options
  • 12-09-2013 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

[font=arial, sans-serif]- On 3rd of August, 2013, one of Eircom Sales Representative came to my door and explained about the new E-fibre and i was impressed so i decided to switch from Smarttelecom to Eircom. I signed the contract and she said my new Broadband service will be activated within a week. 
    [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 19th August 2013: I didn't hear anything from Eircom for 16 days so i tried to ring Sales Rep on 19th August 2013 but she didnt pick my phone. Then i called Eircom Customer care to get the status of my account but i was told that they dont have any information about my landline or about my address for new connection. So i rang back Sales Rep again and finally she replied and said since i am moving from Smarttelecom so they will move me from Smarttelecom to their network without eFibre first and then move my account to eFibre. But Eircom dont have any information about my account. So i told her this so she said she will check with her manager or department and will ring me before end of 19th August and she promised me she will surely ring me to give an update. I waited for her call but she never rang me on 19th. I waited 20th August but no reply.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August: Then on 21st August i text her to get an update but she didnt reply my text. I tried to ring her few times but no response. She not picking my phone at all. I tried to ring her on 22nd August but no response from her. She is completely ignoring me calls and text. This is very unprofessional service. Because of her i lost my trust in Eircom and decided not to move from Smarttelecom to Eircom. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August: Complaint Department:[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]1800200 481: I made complaint to complaint department on 22nd August at 15:12 and lady there registered the complaint and gave me complaint number which i have at the moment and assured me that she will get back to me about my complaint but its 19 days and i haven't heard anything back from her yet. She also transferred me to Sales department to process the application from start.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August 2013 at 15:45 to book Eircom broadband: When i was transferred to Sales rep, the guy over the phone placed my order. He said within 10 days i will get a message that line has been transferred from Smart Telecom to Eircom. I never got any text or any communication from Eircom about switching. Guy assured me that i will definitely get the connection this time. So i waited another 12 days and rang back Eircom on 3rd September.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 3rd September 2013: When i called Eircom my call was being transferred 5 times and i had to wait over half an hour to talk to someone right person. I talked to one of the sales Rep and she said my application not being processed. So this was a big shock that even after so much, Eircom is so irresponsible and so bad customer service. Then she assured me like all others did in the past that i will get text or post within 4days and switching will be done within 10days. She also said she will credit one month bill into my account and 30 euro credit for the existing modem.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 12th September 2013: I haven't heard anything from the Eircom yet. No sign of switching. I haven't heard anything from the complaint department even. So is this the service i am going to get after switching to Eircom?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Talking Eircom over phone is very noisy: Whenever i rang Eircom its so noisy that its very hard to hear the sales agent. There is so much noise in the background from other sales agent. I said to the sales agent that its very hard to hear because of so much noise in the background so she said everyone is busy and talking to other customers. It was like all eircom staff is squeezed into one room. I had to talk loud as agent wasn't able to hear me properly. I had to repeat everything few times as no one was able to hear properly. It was an Irish call center not outsourced. So it was another issue. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It seems like Eircom launches E-fibre without any proper planning and source to handle it.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have names of all Sales Representative i talked to with date and time. I have all records which i can provide to the Eircom department to investigate this case. I hope i will get reply from Eircom this time. If Eircom can't provide me connection just say it i will find another provider.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 holi81

12th September at 09:38: Called Complaint Department: I called complaint department at 9:38AM and talked to one of the guy and asked me to transfer to the Lady from Complaint department i talked on 22nd of August so the guy over the phone said that Complaint department not taking calls anymore. I asked since when so he said since last week they stopped taking complaints. So this means customers have no choice to register their complaints or to follw up their complaints anymore. WELL DONE......EIRCOM.

I asked him where can i complain about the complaint department so he said ring Telecom Regulator COMREG so this is a big joke again. Eircom stopped taking complaints and asking to contact Comreg.

I asked the guy can i talk to his manager so he said this is not so big issue that you need to speak to the Manager. ANother big joke. I am waiting for two months for my connection and its not that big issue. Does that mean Issue will be big when customer won't get connection over a year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

MAke sure you got that last reps name, sounds like he is a total clown and needs the boot. But if he is telling the truth then Eircom have gleefully abandoned any pretense at customer service. Either way contact Comreg immediately. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

holi81 wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif]- On 3rd of August, 2013, one of Eircom Sales Representative came to my door and explained about the new E-fibre and i was impressed so i decided to switch from Smarttelecom to Eircom. I signed the contract and she said my new Broadband service will be activated within a week. 
    [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 19th August 2013: I didn't hear anything from Eircom for 16 days so i tried to ring Sales Rep on 19th August 2013 but she didnt pick my phone. Then i called Eircom Customer care to get the status of my account but i was told that they dont have any information about my landline or about my address for new connection. So i rang back Sales Rep again and finally she replied and said since i am moving from Smarttelecom so they will move me from Smarttelecom to their network without eFibre first and then move my account to eFibre. But Eircom dont have any information about my account. So i told her this so she said she will check with her manager or department and will ring me before end of 19th August and she promised me she will surely ring me to give an update. I waited for her call but she never rang me on 19th. I waited 20th August but no reply.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August: Then on 21st August i text her to get an update but she didnt reply my text. I tried to ring her few times but no response. She not picking my phone at all. I tried to ring her on 22nd August but no response from her. She is completely ignoring me calls and text. This is very unprofessional service. Because of her i lost my trust in Eircom and decided not to move from Smarttelecom to Eircom. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August: Complaint Department:[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]1800200 481: I made complaint to complaint department on 22nd August at 15:12 and lady there registered the complaint and gave me complaint number which i have at the moment and assured me that she will get back to me about my complaint but its 19 days and i haven't heard anything back from her yet. She also transferred me to Sales department to process the application from start.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August 2013 at 15:45 to book Eircom broadband: When i was transferred to Sales rep, the guy over the phone placed my order. He said within 10 days i will get a message that line has been transferred from Smart Telecom to Eircom. I never got any text or any communication from Eircom about switching. Guy assured me that i will definitely get the connection this time. So i waited another 12 days and rang back Eircom on 3rd September.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 3rd September 2013: When i called Eircom my call was being transferred 5 times and i had to wait over half an hour to talk to someone right person. I talked to one of the sales Rep and she said my application not being processed. So this was a big shock that even after so much, Eircom is so irresponsible and so bad customer service. Then she assured me like all others did in the past that i will get text or post within 4days and switching will be done within 10days. She also said she will credit one month bill into my account and 30 euro credit for the existing modem.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 12th September 2013: I haven't heard anything from the Eircom yet. No sign of switching. I haven't heard anything from the complaint department even. So is this the service i am going to get after switching to Eircom?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Talking Eircom over phone is very noisy: Whenever i rang Eircom its so noisy that its very hard to hear the sales agent. There is so much noise in the background from other sales agent. I said to the sales agent that its very hard to hear because of so much noise in the background so she said everyone is busy and talking to other customers. It was like all eircom staff is squeezed into one room. I had to talk loud as agent wasn't able to hear me properly. I had to repeat everything few times as no one was able to hear properly. It was an Irish call center not outsourced. So it was another issue. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It seems like Eircom launches E-fibre without any proper planning and source to handle it.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have names of all Sales Representative i talked to with date and time. I have all records which i can provide to the Eircom department to investigate this case. I hope i will get reply from Eircom this time. If Eircom can't provide me connection just say it i will find another provider.[/font]

Hi holi81

Can you send me a private message with your name, address and any eircom account details you may have received and I can look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark

[/font]

Hi holi81

Can you send me a private message with your name, address and any eircom account details you may have received and I can look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark
    I got SMS Today: 

"Thanks you for ordering an eircom service. Your order is now complete. Thank You. Eircom."

I was told by an agent before that when i will recieve an SMS from Eircom then i need to call: 01 701 3031 and ask to move my account to Efibre. I rang this number and waited few minutes no response.  Request for call back and i got call at 18:20 on 12/09 and agent told me that my account is cancelled. 

So its another Joke now. I am not able to understand whats wrong with Eircom. Agent asked me to process whole again to move from Smarttelecom to Eircom. ???????????????????????????????????

Can you please get back to me sooner? What's going on with my account? Your system saying my order was cancelled.

[font=arial, sans-serif]- On 3rd of August, 2013, one of Eircom Sales Representative came to my door and explained about the new E-fibre and i was impressed so i decided to switch from Smarttelecom to Eircom. I signed the contract and she said my new Broadband service will be activated within a week.
    [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 19th August 2013: I didn't hear anything from Eircom for 16 days so i tried to ring Sales Rep on 19th August 2013 but she didnt pick my phone. Then i called Eircom Customer care to get the status of my account but i was told that they dont have any information about my landline or about my address for new connection. So i rang back Sales Rep again and finally she replied and said since i am moving from Smarttelecom so they will move me from Smarttelecom to their network without eFibre first and then move my account to eFibre. But Eircom dont have any information about my account. So i told her this so she said she will check with her manager or department and will ring me before end of 19th August and she promised me she will surely ring me to give an update. I waited for her call but she never rang me on 19th. I waited 20th August but no reply.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August: Then on 21st August i text her to get an update but she didnt reply my text. I tried to ring her few times but no response. She not picking my phone at all. I tried to ring her on 22nd August but no response from her. She is completely ignoring me calls and text. This is very unprofessional service. Because of her i lost my trust in Eircom and decided not to move from Smarttelecom to Eircom. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August 2013 at 15:45 to book Eircom broadband: When i was transferred to Sales rep, the guy over the phone placed my order. He said within 10 days i will get a message that line has been transferred from Smart Telecom to Eircom. I never got any text or any communication from Eircom about switching. Guy assured me that i will definitely get the connection this time. So i waited another 12 days and rang back Eircom on 3rd September.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 3rd September 2013: When i called Eircom my call was being transferred 5 times and i had to wait over half an hour to talk to someone right person. I talked to one of the sales Rep and she said my application not being processed. So this was a big shock that even after so much, Eircom is so irresponsible and so bad customer service. Then she assured me like all others did in the past that i will get text or post within 4days and switching will be done within 10days. She also said she will credit one month bill into my account and 30 euro credit for the existing modem.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 12th September 2013: I haven't heard anything from the Eircom yet. No sign of switching. I haven't heard anything from the complaint department even. So is this the service i am going to get after switching to Eircom?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Talking Eircom over phone is very noisy: Whenever i rang Eircom its so noisy that its very hard to hear the sales agent. There is so much noise in the background from other sales agent. I said to the sales agent that its very hard to hear because of so much noise in the background so she said everyone is busy and talking to other customers. It was like all eircom staff is squeezed into one room. I had to talk loud as agent wasn't able to hear me properly. I had to repeat everything few times as no one was able to hear properly. It was an Irish call center not outsourced. So it was another issue. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have names of all Sales Representative i talked to with date and time. I have all records which i can provide to the Eircom department to investigate this case. I hope i will get reply from Eircom this time. If Eircom can't provide me connection just say it i will find another provider.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Hi holi81

Thanks, Mark
    I got SMS Today:

"Thanks you for ordering an eircom service. Your order is now complete. Thank You. Eircom."

I was told by an agent before that when i will recieve an SMS from Eircom then i need to call: 01 701 3031 and ask to move my account to Efibre. I rang this number and waited few minutes no response. Request for call back and i got call at 18:20 on 12/09 and agent told me that my account is cancelled.

So its another Joke now. I am not able to understand whats wrong with Eircom. Agent asked me to process whole again to move from Smarttelecom to Eircom. ???????????????????????????????????

Can you please get back to me sooner? What's going on with my account? Your system saying my order was cancelled.

Hi holi81

As per our private messages.

The transfer order is still processing

52xxxxxP 11/09/13 18/09/13 PENDING 11/09/13

So the efibre can not complete until the order completes.

I will check the order on Monday and we will get back to you. Until The order completes and all the services are with eircom we can not issue the efibre order.

I full appreciate the issues and delays. I will keep checking the order and get back to you on Monday.

Mark

• Advertisement

[font=arial, sans-serif]- On 3rd of August, 2013, one of Eircom Sales Representative came to my door and explained about the new E-fibre and i was impressed so i decided to switch from Smarttelecom to Eircom. I signed the contract and she said my new Broadband service will be activated within a week.
    [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 19th August 2013: I didn't hear anything from Eircom for 16 days so i tried to ring Sales Rep on 19th August 2013 but she didnt pick my phone. Then i called Eircom Customer care to get the status of my account but i was told that they dont have any information about my landline or about my address for new connection. So i rang back Sales Rep again and finally she replied and said since i am moving from Smarttelecom so they will move me from Smarttelecom to their network without eFibre first and then move my account to eFibre. But Eircom dont have any information about my account. So i told her this so she said she will check with her manager or department and will ring me before end of 19th August and she promised me she will surely ring me to give an update. I waited for her call but she never rang me on 19th. I waited 20th August but no reply.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August: Then on 21st August i text her to get an update but she didnt reply my text. I tried to ring her few times but no response. She not picking my phone at all. I tried to ring her on 22nd August but no response from her. She is completely ignoring me calls and text. This is very unprofessional service. Because of her i lost my trust in Eircom and decided not to move from Smarttelecom to Eircom. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 22nd August 2013 at 15:45 to book Eircom broadband: When i was transferred to Sales rep, the guy over the phone placed my order. He said within 10 days i will get a message that line has been transferred from Smart Telecom to Eircom. I never got any text or any communication from Eircom about switching. Guy assured me that i will definitely get the connection this time. So i waited another 12 days and rang back Eircom on 3rd September.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 3rd September 2013: When i called Eircom my call was being transferred 5 times and i had to wait over half an hour to talk to someone right person. I talked to one of the sales Rep and she said my application not being processed. So this was a big shock that even after so much, Eircom is so irresponsible and so bad customer service. Then she assured me like all others did in the past that i will get text or post within 4days and switching will be done within 10days. She also said she will credit one month bill into my account and 30 euro credit for the existing modem.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]- 12th September 2013: I haven't heard anything from the Eircom yet. No sign of switching. I haven't heard anything from the complaint department even. So is this the service i am going to get after switching to Eircom?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Talking Eircom over phone is very noisy: Whenever i rang Eircom its so noisy that its very hard to hear the sales agent. There is so much noise in the background from other sales agent. I said to the sales agent that its very hard to hear because of so much noise in the background so she said everyone is busy and talking to other customers. It was like all eircom staff is squeezed into one room. I had to talk loud as agent wasn't able to hear me properly. I had to repeat everything few times as no one was able to hear properly. It was an Irish call center not outsourced. So it was another issue. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have names of all Sales Representative i talked to with date and time. I have all records which i can provide to the Eircom department to investigate this case. I hope i will get reply from Eircom this time. If Eircom can't provide me connection just say it i will find another provider.[/font]

Hi holi81

Thanks, Mark
    I got SMS Today:

I was told by an agent before that when i will recieve an SMS from Eircom then i need to call: 01 701 3031 and ask to move my account to Efibre. I rang this number and waited few minutes no response.  Request for call back and i got call at 18:20 on 12/09 and agent told me that my account is cancelled.

Hi holi81

As per our private messages.

The transfer order is still processing

52xxxxxP 11/09/13 18/09/13 PENDING 11/09/13

So the efibre can not complete until the order completes.

I will check the order on Monday and we will get back to you. Until The order completes and all the services are with eircom we can not issue the efibre order.

I full appreciate the issues and delays. I will keep checking the order and get back to you on Monday.

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Its monday now. Is there any update?

Thanks

Mark here on this forum from Eircom said he will give me update on Monday but its wednesday now and there is no update at all. I just couldn't understand why they advertise when cant provide service. Its just a total harassment. I am waiting for almost 2months for switching to Eircom and no one here to look into this. 

- Even their complaint department stop taking calls. They have shut down their complaint helpline number.

- i called Eircom customercare and asked for update for my complaint which is now a month since i lodged complaint and i was told that i will get an email or call from complaint department but no one called yet. Everyone from Eircom just lieing and nothing else.

UPDATE:

I got letter from Eircom saying welcome to Eircom .......... This letter showing date: 4th September 2013. Letter also saying if details in the letter incorrect then call and get the details correct before 13th of september. I got letter on 24th September so how can i ring before 13th September.

Spelling of the name is incorrect. Telephone number is incorrect.

Now when i rang Eircom to the number provided in the letter, i was transfered 3times from one agent to the other. And i had to explain every single agent from start. Now when i explained the last agent and told no one from Eircom helping so she just hung up without giving her name even. So this is what Eircom is providing. 

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE.........

I cant work without broadband as i work from home and for last 2months Eircom not able to provide me the service. 

Is there any update? How many more months do i need to wait to get Broadband?

Is there any update? How many more months do i need to wait to get Broadband?
    Hi I responded to one of your other posts today

Hi holi81

I know I have been speaking to you via PMs,  the porting of the correct telephone number needs to be done as what we call a GMP order and then assigned to the line before the broadband order can complete activate.

I have been pushing your complaint and speaking with the winback team on a daily basis.  As soon as I get any news I will let you know.

Still working on it.

Mark

• Advertisement

Is there any update? It's 8day's since you replied last time. I thought u were suppose to update me regularly.

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

I know I have been speaking to you via PMs,  the porting of the correct telephone number needs to be done as what we call a GMP order and then assigned to the line before the broadband order can complete activate.

I have been pushing your complaint and speaking with the winback team on a daily basis.  As soon as I get any news I will let you know.

Still working on it.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Is there any update? It's 8day's since you replied last time. I thought u were suppose to update me regularly.

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark

Hi holi81,

I'm afraid we have no further update on this, I have sent a request off again to query the issue. We will come back to you when we have an update.

Sorry for the delays.

Thanks

Tracey

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81

I got your PM, no we still have not got clarification as to why the order is still pending and what is the best way to port the number to insure it is changed on the account so the broadband order can complete with the correct number associated to it.

I have sent yet another follow up to the winback and complaints team to try and get some update or time-frame.

Mark

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. The engineer was out at the exchange yesterday and confirmed he completed the number port and broadband activation.

Can you confirm everything is up and running at the address?

Mark

Hi Mark,

I think i am now fed up with everyone in Eircom. First of all my account transferred from SMart Telecom and i never notified when it was transferred. I paid Bill to Smart Telecom for the month of October and Eircom send me bill of 126.5o Euro for same month.

How come i got this bill? I was told installation will be free. I was also told i need to pay 35 euro for first 6months and then 50 euro per month thereafter. Since Eircom couldn't provide me connection on time so i was told that i will get free broadband and line for first month. And then Mark you also told me that you will give me 

On 12th of September you wrote:
    Thanks for sending on the details. I have been looking though the complaint you logged. It was confirmed that the agent did not issue the order. I am very sorry about this. So when you called in the winback team issued the request to transfer the line, calls and broadband back to eircom. Once all the services are transferred we can then issue a migration onto efibre.

But my accounthasn't bee transferred to eFibre yet. Why?

Then on same day you sent me message saying:
    We can also look into a rebate due all the issues you have had to date when the efibre will be connected. I will check next week for an update.

You are talking about rebate here but i got bill of 126.50 Euro without connection. Why? 

Can you please look into this seriously. Bill problem and why my acocunt cant be transferred to efibre? I contacted Someone in Eircom and they saying since i am not a new customer so i cant get offer of 35 euro per mponth for first 6months and i need to pay 50 euro per month. 

This is another joke with me now. How come i am not new customer when i am being transferred from Smart Telecom. I wasalso told that billing with Smart Telecom will get sorted by Eircom but Smart Telecom still deducted money fropm my ccount for October 2013 billing. can you please sort out all of these problems?

Thanks

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. The engineer was out at the exchange yesterday and confirmed he completed the number port and broadband activation.

Mark

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

I think i am now fed up with everyone in Eircom. First of all my account transferred from SMart Telecom a dn i neevr notified when it was transferred. I paid Biull to Smart Telecom for the month of October and Eircom send me bill of 126.5o Euro.

How come i got this bill? I was told installatrion will be free. I was also told i need to pay 35 euro for first 6months and then 50 euro per month thereafter. Since Eircom couldn't provide me connection on time so i was told that i will get free broadband and line for first month. And then Mark you also told me that you will give me 

Thanks for sending on the details. I have been looking though the complaint you logged. It was confirmed that the agent did not issue the order. I am very sorry about this. So when you called in the winback team issued the request to transfer the line, calls and broadband back to eircom. Once all the services are transferred we can then issue a migration onto efibre.

We can also look into a rebate due all the issues you have had to date when the efibre will be connected. I will check next week for an update.

You are talking about rebate here but i got bill of 126.50 Euro without connection. Why? 

Can you please look into this seriously. Bill problem and why my acocunt cant be transferred to efibre? I contacted Someone in Eircom and they saying since i am not a new customer so i cant get offer of 35 euro per mponth for first 6months and i need to pay 50 euro per month. 

This is another joke with me now. How come i am not new customer when i am being transferred from Smart Telecom. I wasalso told that billing with Smart Telecom will get sorted by Eircom but Smart Telecom still deducted money fropm my ccount for October 2013 billing. can you please sort out all of these problems?

Thanks

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

I think i am now fed up with everyone in Eircom. First of all my account transferred from SMart Telecom a dn i neevr notified when it was transferred. I paid Biull to Smart Telecom for the month of October and Eircom send me bill of 126.5o Euro.

How come i got this bill? I was told installatrion will be free. I was also told i need to pay 35 euro for first 6months and then 50 euro per month thereafter. Since Eircom couldn't provide me connection on time so i was told that i will get free broadband and line for first month. And then Mark you also told me that you will give me 

Thanks
    Hi holi81

I am very sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I have replied to your private message.

Mark

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

I am very sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I have replied to your private message.

Mark

Hi Mark,

You have replied to my private message but you haven't sorted my billing problem. You even ignored the billing issue i explained and didnt say anything about it.

Thanks

Vikram

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

Mark

Hi Mark,

You have replied to my private message but you haven't sorted my billing problem. You even ignored the billing issue i explained and didnt say anything about it.

Thanks

Vikram

Hi Vikram,

Apologies, I was on leave yesterday. I got your PM and will look into the billing issue can you confirm if you were able to place the efibre ok?

Mark

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks

Vikram

Hi Vikram,

Apologies, I was on leave yesterday. I got your PM and will look into the billing issue can you confirm if you were able to place the efibre ok?

Mark
    Hi Mark,

I ordered eFibre and they saying Engineer will come on 24th of November o setup eFibre. Is it possible to send him sooner asi am not able to do my job without Broadband. Current braodband is keep disconnecting every 2minutes and not working properly. I am not able to do my job because of bad internet.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks

Vikram

Hi Vikram,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

I ordered eFibre and they saying Engineer will come on 24th of November o setup eFibre. Is it possible to send him sooner asi am not able to do my job without Broadband. Current braodband is keep disconnecting every 2minutes and not working properly. I am not able to do my job because of bad internet.

Thanks
    Hi holi81

I've double checked this and I can confirm that this is the nearest lead time available and it is not possible to escalate this order. 

I've looked into your broadband service and I can see that there does seem to be an issue however due to the limited access I have compared to our technical support team I have been unable to fully identify what could be causing your broadband disconnections. You will need to contact broadband technical support on 1890260260.

Thanks

Al

Hi Mark,

Do you have any toll free number or landline number as this number costs too much to call. Last time i called i paid 15 euro for call charges. Can you please provide me any toll free or landline number?

Also did you look into my billing issue?

Thanks

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks

Vikram

Hi Vikram,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

I've double checked this and I can confirm that this is the nearest lead time available and it is not possible to escalate this order. 

I've looked into your broadband service and I can see that there does seem to be an issue however due to the limited access I have compared to our technical support team I have been unable to fully identify what could be causing your broadband disconnections. You will need to contact broadband technical support on 1890260260.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mark,

Do you have any toll free number or landline number as this number costs too much to call. Last time i called i paid 15 euro for call charges. Can you please provide me any toll free or landline number?

Also did you look into my billing issue?

Thanks

Amy update please?

Hi holi81

Still working on it.

Mark
    Hi holi81,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks

Vikram

Hi Vikram,

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks
    Hi holi81

Thanks

Al
    HI holi81

I've spoke to Mark and he will get back to you by PM.

If you dial 1901 and chose option 3 and then 2 you may be able to get through to technical support.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement