Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Low battery

Options
  • 12-09-2013 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    our house alarm is saying that it has a low battery. Just wondering what I need to do to replace it... what type of battery, where to get one and is it an easy replacement or will I have to get someone to do it for me?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi all,
    our house alarm is saying that it has a low battery. Just wondering what I need to do to replace it... what type of battery, where to get one and is it an easy replacement or will I have to get someone to do it for me?
    thanks in advance
    Easy enough to replace.
    Remove the existing battery & bring it with you to be sure.
    Any of the suppliers listed here will have what your looking for.
    When replacing observe the polarity ,Red to Red Black (or blue) to Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi all,
    thanks in advance

Very easy to replace. Just make sure you turn off the mains going to the alarm before opening the control panel. The battery you need can either be a 12V 7 Amp Or 12V 3.2 Amp battery. I would recommend the 12V 7 Amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deke

Hi,

I have an Aritech CS350 which is displaying a low battery warning. If the power fails, the keypad goes blank and does not respond to the code being entered to silence the alarm.

I have replaced the battery, but still have the low battery warning! Also when checking the old battery, I found it still had a full charge.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks in advance

Deke.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Deke wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an Aritech CS350 which is displaying a low battery warning. If the power fails, the keypad goes blank and does not respond to the code being entered to silence the alarm.

I have replaced the battery, but still have the low battery warning! Also when checking the old battery, I found it still had a full charge.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks in advance

Deke.

Hi Deke,

Welcome to boards.ie, can you please open a new thread for a fresh question this is over a year old, you might get a better response opening a new thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement