Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topman Leggings

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Personally I think they look completely and utterly stupid. And pointless too. If its warm enough for shorts, wear shorts. They only time I could see an argument for men's leggings is when in some kind of athletic situation.

Then again I hate leggings on women too. I'm an equal opportunity leggings hater.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Well my initial response was "oh dear Jesus" so I think that sums it up. If be the same as baby and crumble though. I am also an equal opportunities leggings hater.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I thought the pictures were a joke at first.

The only time shorts over leggings is acceptable is for exercise in really cold weather. I personally don't think leggings are ever okay on men either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 lawlessman

Some outfits from the A/W 13 lookbook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

lawlessman wrote: »

I can't imagine a man wearing leggings ever being acceptable in the near future. While it may be a trend somewhere someplace.... it's not here. Personally and as other people seem to think..... it just looks stupid. Leggings are a feminine piece of clothing that work well for a lot of women.

Granted you may want to 'push the boundaries' but if you do- prepare to be pointed at and laughed out of existence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

lawlessman wrote: »

:eek:

My eyes!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement