Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga in Limerick

• 12-09-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭

Anyone have any information on yoga classes running anywhere in west limerick for the winter. Do any of the vocational schools run classes as part of their evening schedule. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Saw a poster in Sonas health food shop NCW for yoga classes in Adare, but I didn't take note of the details. If you have a local health food shop, it would be a good place to inquire - also check through the small ads in the Limerick Post. There are evening sessions on Monday in Ardagh community hall, but seems to be only ladies at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Hi there
    Where in county Limerick are you based? I teach in the city but know a lot of yoga teachers from all around Limerick so if you can give me general area I will try to recommend someone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

Thanks for the replies, we are in foynes area yogalady thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Hi yogalady
    Were in Castletroy
    Can u reccomend some1 good?
    Were a young sporty couple with some yoga expierence
    Thanks
    J

Advertisement