Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limited Time

• 12-09-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

Do you think there would be any point in getting GTA V if you can only allocate 30-60 mins max a day to this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ah ya, you could easily get a mission or 2 done each day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Or run around blowing shit up. Never saw the point of doing most of the missions myself. Furtherest I ever got in GTAIV was 25%, still had a great time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Just thinking I might be frustrated with such limited time. Think I'll do it anyway, should be able to give more time to it from February, but too long to wait :D

Oh, and does anyone know if GTA V comes with multi-languages. I'm in Germany, so don't want to be stuck with a German only version. GTA IV was multi-language but this is a bit of a monster so they may have dedicated versions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Or run around blowing shit up. Never saw the point of doing most of the missions myself. Furtherest I ever got in GTAIV was 25%, still had a great time.

Hahhahaa I'm the same start out on a mission end up in a Police chase before I know it, its all out war!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

jester77 wrote: »
    Do you think there would be any point in getting GTA V if you can only allocate 30-60 mins max a day to this?

Yes, but then you'll realise that so called 1 hour session turns into all an night gaming session very quickly without noticing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

jester77 wrote: »

Man I can't even allocate this much time to it and I'm still buying it, no question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I can only put Friday nights and Saturday mornings into it weekly and i'll be getting it as well.

Advertisement