Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can anyone recommend a dealer?

Options
  • 12-09-2013 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all

My car is after dying on me finally and I'm on the lookout for a used car.

Just wondering if any of you can recount a good experience with any particular dealer; nationwide, doesn't matter where.

I've scouted all the usual websites etc, have my budget and I know what I want, basically a family saloon for myself, the missus and the little fella. 3 Series or A4 is the target.

Problem is, with work etc., I don't have much time to be wasting with charlatans. I'll do my due diligence, take my time and all that, but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

from personal experience i would recommend colm quinn (athlone) & Keanes VW roscommon, they are the best 2 dealers I have ever dealt with, I have dealt with about 12 in total (Dublin,Athlone,Roscommon) over the years and these 2 are the only ones I have returned to more than once (bought new & used from Keanes) just used from colm quinn. I haver no affiliation with either.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,224 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd find the right car first and then research the dealer who is selling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dh0011

I am on the cork limerick border and can recommend a few lads if you are interested.
    The garage selling this have a good reputation locally
    http://www.carzone.ie/search/Toyota/Avensis/D-4D-2.0/37213790698316710/advert?channel=CARS
    but not sure if you want a toyota.

Advertisement