Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - When are you getting it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

trudub83 wrote: »
    Seemingly there is a prize going for the best costume in Gamestop Cavan at the Midnight Launch.

Anyone have any idea's for me?
    dress up as mario

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

I'm getting it midnight, no work but in college so I probably won't play it till I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Monday night for me put in an all nighter

Pretty much this, my boyfriend wants to play it too so I'm going to play it from midnight until about 7am then when he wakes up I'll go to bed. I'll wake up in the late afternoon and go for round two. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Pretty much this, my boyfriend wants to play it too so I'm going to play it from midnight until about 7am then when he wakes up I'll go to bed. I'll wake up in the late afternoon and go for round two. :)

A two man squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Round 2 of GTA 5? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Whenever they decide to release it on PC! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

when it goes platinum, for 20 quid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Dave 101 wrote: »
    i ordered throught amazon & parcel motel aswell, so we defo get wednesday ye, shipped saturday, arrive antrim tuesday, pick up wednesday from motel?

half thinking of cancelling wit amazon and just getting it first thing tuesday morning, iam off work hav to drop kid to creche @ 9, 5 mins from town, girlfreinds away for the week, only cost extra 15 quid or so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Dave 101 wrote: »
    i ordered throught amazon & parcel motel aswell, so we defo get wednesday ye, shipped saturday, arrive antrim tuesday, pick up wednesday from motel?

Ya you might have it Tuesday eve depending on the Parcel Motel you use. Mine is in Limerick and usually the following day.

Hoping if they send it on Saturday it might be delivered Monday and ready for collection Tuesday. Can't see Amazon shipping it until Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Ya you might have it Tuesday eve depending on the Parcel Motel you use. Mine is in Limerick and usually the following day.

Hoping if they send it on Saturday it might be delivered Monday and ready for collection Tuesday. Can't see Amazon shipping it until Monday.

tuesday evening no good to me as wont be able to collect it till wednesday, just cancelled it so ill just head into town and get it tuesday morn, btw where would be best to get trade in smyths or gamestop anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Whenever the delivery man drops in my SE version! Although I might just go out and buy it first thing in the morning while waiting for delivery to come :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭splashthecash

So ill be collecting mine on Tuesday morning and then will head on to work....I really dont know how ill make it through the day without opening the plastic, smelling the manual and checking out the map..

Ill have to keep myself from coming online to boards and seeing what you guys (and gals) think of what you think of what you've played so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Now I got my hands on a copy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish, probably a hour after midnight release how ever long it takes to install!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Express delivery from gamesnash on tuesday, but i have to wait until after work to play it, going to be a long day :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

To the lads getting express deliverys from gamestop gamenash etc... you think there a decent chance of getting a day early?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Iceboy wrote: »
    To the lads getting express deliverys from gamestop gamenash etc... you think there a decent chance of getting a day early?

I don't think there's any chance. Afaik, the retailers themselves aren't getting copies till practically the last minute. Same the whole way up the supply chain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got GTA4 early and many other games early with gamesnash. A big possibility for GTA5

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

i think pat from gamesnash already said in the other thread that they are sending the games out first thing monday morning so i dont think there is any chance getting it monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Collecting after work unfortunately, although I suspect I won't be feeling too well Wednesday morning..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Just bought two second hand games for 25 off gamestops list and traded them back in straight away towards GTA V for 9.99. so im getting gta v for E35 midnight monday rather than fork out 60. :-)

• Advertisement

It cost me 80 euros in gamestop for the special edition ..then yesterday when I was in there I saw they were upgrading regular copies to the same limited edition for an extra 10 euros so I'm assuming they will refund 10 on the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Monday night!

I'll go out and watch the Liverpool game, have a few beers and go to Gamestop and get it.

Go home and play all night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Ill be collecting mine from Parcel Motel at about 7pm this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Ill be collecting mine from Parcel Motel at about 7pm this evening.

okay shut up already!!! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I think we should ban anyone who gets it early :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Mate just put a picture up on Facebook, came home today to a package from Amazon, got his copy and is playing it, what a scumbag :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

end of next week hopefully from amazon without parcel motel

Same here.thursday/friday

Three of my friends have it at the moment, all of them from amazon and all of them showing the proof on facebook ..I thought if anything amazon would be later than store bought, oh well roll on Monday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Got it around 2am! :D

Delighted. Wasn't expecting to get it until Monday at the earliest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Blue Whale

Just collected from Parcel Motel, arrived last night around 11pm, the beauty of Parcel Motel and Amazon Prime (free one day delivery).

9755989181_278f6a4be3.jpg

Advertisement