Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Doughcloyne Ind. Est., Sarsfield Road

Options
  • 12-09-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a bus that stops outside, or even somewhere close, to Doughcloyne Industrial Estate, Sarsfield Road, Wilton.
    Id appreciate if anyone could help me please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

The 214 stops nearby. It's a big industrial estate though - it could be a long enough walk from the road depending on where you're going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

The 219 also stops near there. In fact, both the 214 and 219 stop more or less outside of the entrance of the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

Thank you :) I just looked both of them up online.. You cant get the 219 from the city centre, would I be right in saying that?
    I'll take the 214 i think and hopefully it'll drop me somewhere close to the ind. estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Thank you :) I just looked both of them up online.. You cant get the 219 from the city centre, would I be right in saying that?
    I'll take the 214 i think and hopefully it'll drop me somewhere close to the ind. estate.

Yeah, the 219 doesn't pass through town. The 214 will stop more or less outside the entrance to the estate. Should be easy enough to spot it when you get off.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

Thanks Knifey Spoony.. Found my way there on the 214 today! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement