Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shiitake Mushrooms

Options
  • 12-09-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I found myself becoming obsessed with the Shiitake mushroom Paté that Aldi had, unfortunately I didn't get to buy in bulk before they got rid of them so instead I'm looking to make my own. Is there anywhere in Dublin that regularly sells them? I've tried only a handful of places so far with no luck.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Food & Drink. I think you're more likely to get helpful replies here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There was still some in stock in the Aldi in Clonee the other day when I was there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

conti wrote: »
    I found myself becoming obsessed with the Shiitake mushroom Paté that Aldi had, unfortunately I didn't get to buy in bulk before they got rid of them so instead I'm looking to make my own. Is there anywhere in Dublin that regularly sells them? I've tried only a handful of places so far with no luck.

Fallon & Byrne have them fairly regularly I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

I got some dried ones in Asian Market on Drury st

Advertisement