Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Billing

Options
  • 12-09-2013 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there any financial service institution who provide local billing? What I mean is rather than my company here in Ireland setting up subsidiaries/entities in a substantial number of countries in Europe to facilitate my multinational customers requirement for local to local billing, is there an "XYZ Corporation" with "XYZ" entities in all the major countries. My thinking is could I then send my invoice to "XYZ Poland Ltd" who would then invoice my customer in Poland, remit the funds to me less a % for the service provided??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

It can understand that your customers may prefer local payment/bank payee locations but I cannot understand why they would want local billing. You then get into local VAT in/out etc. could be very messy!
    We deal with multinationals all over the world and have bank accounts in Euro/Stg/USD and have never had such a request. We have local banking in Germany, but this was set up before the current Euro payments regime.

Advertisement