Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

marriage break up - how to do it?

• 12-09-2013 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Marriage break up - who moves?
    Myself and husband have not being getting on for a number of months, since the birth of our children, he insults me, I insult him, it is mentally draining, last night we decided it was better finished. We have talked of this many times before, but this time it is final, each time we talk of it, he will not progress the conversation by moving out

The property is in my name, as is everything else, I am an Irish Citizen and he is an african citizen, he said he will go back to his country because it has not worked out, but will not talk of when he will go, he said I have to "kick him out", do I have any legal rights? I don't want to do anything hurtful or evil, I have had children with this man, but I think it is important he moves on and we get on with our lives separately.

opinions/legal information please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OP sorry to hear of your difficulties. Please note we cannot offer legal advice so per our charter please don't ask for it - it can and does result in bans. Something you were warned of in the Newbie section - please update your post accordingly.

Advertisement