Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing course v international sales

Options
  • 12-09-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi please could anyone give me feedback
    With regard to either of the courses mentioned above on Springboard I have been offered both and I am unable to decide which course to accept as they both really appeal to me. Many thanks for any information that can be given from anyone who has completed either and possibly gained employment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

More jobs in digital marketing booming area for jobs at the moment in ireland but international sales probably be based on international markets, business and market and sales strategy. You probably do a foreign language. Where are the courses you looking attorney do with springboard?

Do you want to stay in Ireland or go abroad? Weigh up everything pros and cons of both courses and which benefit you, your interest and career path.

Advertisement