Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for short term accomodation in Maynooth/Leixlip

Options
  • 12-09-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi, I've just come to the end of a lease, and need to find some short term renting while I find a new place. I wouldn't need breakfast or anything like that, and I can guarantee 2 or 3 weeks of rent (minus weekends). If you run a B & B (or similar) that's close to public transport I'd be interested in hearing from you. Either PM me with your number, or leave a message here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I have been searching on DAFT for the same type of accommodation as yourself. Lease is coming to an end soon. There are very few rooms to let. When the Adv says 1year +, does that mean you must take it for a year. There are so many place of employment in Leixlip & Maynooth & so little rooms to let. I had to stay in B & B before I took the place I am in now & that lease is ending soon. Am not sure enough of work to sign up for another year & some of the lads are moving out & its not easy get good tenants unless you know them already!! B&B works out very expensive & is not ideal but will have to do if I am totally stuck. Anyone with room please please advertise on Daft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Try the campus accommodation in NUIM. South campus has 1 night and weekly stays with lovely views, (make sure you ask for a view).

https://www.maynoothcampus.com/Accommodation.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks Sadie but its accommodation for professional I am seeking. Its extremely scarce in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

sadie06 wrote: »
    Try the campus accommodation in NUIM. South campus has 1 night and weekly stays with lovely views, (make sure you ask for a view).

https://www.maynoothcampus.com/Accommodation.aspx

Even during term time?

Advertisement