Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny home

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Betsy Og

Very cool, but they could have had the same thing with half the cost and effort if they bought a good caravan - ok it wouldnt look like a house, but sure I suppose you could clad a caravan in timber if it was really that important to you (or just reverse it into a timber shed (shell).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Betsy Og wrote: »
    Very cool, but they could have had the same thing with half the cost and effort if they bought a good caravan - ok it wouldnt look like a house, but sure I suppose you could clad a caravan in timber if it was really that important to you (or just reverse it into a timber shed (shell).

They're smoking some good weed! forget about a caravan for the money you could buy a larger rv in walnut finish with all mod cons and probably the solar thrown in for free.

12k dollars for 1kw of solar yikes!

paddyp wrote: »

12k dollars for 1kw of solar yikes!

€9 per watt hysteria.gif

I was impressed but only because I'm at work and it was muted.

Still rather build than buy myself. If it's not worth doing twice it's not worth doing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

I didn't listen to the money bit, I just thought it was a cute house:P

I got a chance to look inside one of the really super RVs in Portugal once, no idea what it was, but had a little car inside and everything - it was amazing. That'd be what I'd want if money was no object.

Advertisement