Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai at the Liffey today

Options
  • 12-09-2013 7:15pm

I didnt see them but my daughter said they were in the Liffey, at Temple bar.

She didnt know what they were doing do? So im being nosy and asking here? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Possibly checking the outflow of the Poddle for security purposes?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Flightfest is on this weekend. Maybe something to do with that?

I see a lot of police activity on the Liffey, sometimes they seem to be doing training exercises or pulling another addict from it. They keep a boat down at the docklands

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Someone called Derry asked them to look into something

SimonLynch wrote: »
    Someone called Derry asked them to look into something

LOL. I actually thought of his thread when I heard about this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

I saw on the news that there was a murder in England of a dublin based doctors family so I'd say it might be something to do with that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Could be looking for a new location to hide the speed van :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shannonterese

A member of da public reporta gunfoire, called the gardee who came promptly and found the noise had come from the cinema. Youz can't be twoo kareful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

DellyBelly wrote: »
    I saw on the news that there was a murder in England of a dublin based doctors family so I'd say it might be something to do with that...

Why?

Someone told me today , that the reason they were there, was that Mrs browns Boys was filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Lux23 wrote: »
    Why?

The doctor is based in dublin so I reckon there is some clues over here to why his family was killed.

• Advertisement

The doctor is based in dublin so I reckon there is some clues over here to why his family was killed.

Clues by the Liffey???

Really? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Delly? derry?

CT is here.....

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Eh.... No

Advertisement