Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad finale event in Limerick pub?

• 12-09-2013 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend said she heard a Limerick pub was going doing a showing of the Breaking Bad finale in a few weeks and making a little event of it. She cant remember what pub.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Quixoticelixer

Flannery's bar are doing something for it.

Check their facebook page for more info; https://www.facebook.com/flanneryslimerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Thanks, might be a bit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Quixoticelixer

I'd love to go, but I know that I don't have the willpower to avoid watching it online for the day! Might go regardless, should be a good laugh and the whole proceeds going to a good cause part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

True, although if some people come that have seen it already and mention spoilers a riot could kick off! :)

Agreed to go to this with people and got all excited till I realized I'm working evenings that week. I keep forgetting I work shift now :(

Looks like I'll have to watch it an hour after it airs in the US at stupid AM :pac:

1236885_581178071928196_1336493519_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭James McNulty

This is a great idea. I'll be watching it via Netflix at 9am that morning but when its a €5 in and that goes to charity and you get a free pint of "Schraderbrau" + popcorn, you can't ask for more. Plus you get to see (again) how one of the best TV shows ever finishes

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

This is a great idea. I'll be watching it via Netflix at 9am that morning but when its a €5 in and that goes to charity and you get a free pint of "Schraderbrau" + popcorn, you can't ask for more. Plus you get to see (again) how one of the best TV shows ever finishes

What a great cause. Lots of us have been affected with cancer and the Mid West cancer unit does great work. A gang of us will be attending. € 5 - Get a pint and the charity gets the full amount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Me and the gf def going to this as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭MrLaurel

Brilliant idea. Just watched the second half of Season 5 in the last two days so I can make it to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I've already seen the Finale, but I reckon I'll head along to that tonight, sounds like a larf!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Myself and the GF are heading along, cant wait :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

How did this go? Took a rather extended nap after work so I missed it completely. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭James McNulty

It thought it was a great night with a decent number of bodies there. The evening started with "Granite State", then onto the finale.
    You would have heard a pin drop in the place during the last 20 minutes of the show. Delighted to have put a few quid towards fighting cancer and a little sad at the best show ever ending but at least I had a pint in my hand

Advertisement