Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Planning

Options
  • 12-09-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to talk to someone in your local branch, about planning your financial future, and correcting your financial mistakes in the past ( Overdrafts, late Credit Card payments etc ) ?

I would love to be able to sit down with someone and get things straightened out by getting myself on good financial terms, so in the future i wont be struggling with money, like i have done in the past.

I know i can do this myself, but sometimes its good to sit down with someone from the bank, who knows what they are talking about when it comes to money.

Thanks! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi again Robert,

Hope you had a good time in America.

You can make an appointment with a financial advisor in any of our Bank of Ireland branches. Please see here for the contact information of our Bank of Ireland branches.

Best of luck with everything.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi again Robert,

You can make an appointment with a financial advisor in any of our Bank of Ireland branches. Please see here for the contact information of our Bank of Ireland branches.

Thanks
    Linda
    Thanks Linda, you have a great memory! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi again Robert,

Thanks
    Linda
    Thanks Linda, you have a great memory! :)

Advertisement