Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help:)

Options
  • 12-09-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Well ye probably saw the notification a few weeks back to verify yer account or whatever when ye turned on your xbox. Problem is my account doesn't seem to exist. :mad: Long story short is basically my gamertag isn't linked to a valid email address so I can't sign in. I'd make a new account only I've just renewed my membership a week ago :( Anyone have this issue before or have a helpline for Xbox or an email address or something apart from that website of theirs :) Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

.skid wrote: »
    Well ye probably saw the notification a few weeks back to verify yer account or whatever when ye turned on your xbox. Problem is my account doesn't seem to exist. :mad: Long story short is basically my gamertag isn't linked to a valid email address so I can't sign in. I'd make a new account only I've just renewed my membership a week ago :( Anyone have this issue before or have a helpline for Xbox or an email address or something apart from that website of theirs :) Thanks :D

the phone support closed at nine, you can go on the chat support on the site, they can have your account sorted out In a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

Gweedling wrote: »
    the phone support closed at nine, you can go on the chat support on the site, they can have your account sorted out In a couple of days.

Do ya have the number for that phone support?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

.skid wrote: »
    Do ya have the number for that phone support?

better still, get them to phone you ;)

Advertisement