Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AuPair meetups in Waterford?

Options
  • 12-09-2013 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Recently had an aupair join our famiy and working out really well.
    She's quite keen to make friends of her own too, and was wondering if anyone out there knows if there's any weekly meet up of aupairs in town as there is in other parts of the country?
    Or if not does anyone have aupairs that might be interested in initiating such a thing?
    Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

kuang1 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Recently had an aupair join our famiy and working out really well.
    She's quite keen to make friends of her own too, and was wondering if anyone out there knows if there's any weekly meet up of aupairs in town as there is in other parts of the country?
    Or if not does anyone have aupairs that might be interested in initiating such a thing?
    Ta.

What nationality is she? Just out of interest, and theres another post on this as I'm sure youve seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

What nationality is she? Just out of interest, and theres another post on this as I'm sure youve seen.

Yes spotted it the second I posted thanks spank. She's European. ..that's as much as I'll say for anonymity. Don't suppose you've an aupair by any chance?!

Advertisement