Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Bar in Kilkenny City

Options
  • 12-09-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

If you wanted to watch the RaboDirect match AND the Premier League game on Saturday evening (both at around the same time), where in Kilkenny would be showing both?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Left bank will have both, if you head for the smoking area you will be able to see both screens at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,877 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

We'll folks sorry for digging up an old thread but I'm down home for the weekend and was hoping to watch the American football tomorrow evening. Where do ye think would show it (preferably with sound, ideally with a few people watching, but at the very least somewhere that they'll leave it on and no people moaning to have it switched off)? It's on in the early evening, 6pm would the left bank put it on? Or any other suggestions?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

We'll folks sorry for digging up an old thread but I'm down home for the weekend and was hoping to watch the American football tomorrow evening. Where do ye think would show it (preferably with sound, ideally with a few people watching, but at the very least somewhere that they'll leave it on and no people moaning to have it switched off)? It's on in the early evening, 6pm would the left bank put it on? Or any other suggestions?

I know some of the lads wanted to watch some crappy English league cup game (Liverpool v Notts County I think) one night and they put it on the telly in the small bar while leaving whatever the big game was on the others, I don't think they did sound though.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement