Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby ear defenders

Options
  • 12-09-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Does anyone know any store in Dublin, Meath, Louth which have baby ear defenders / muffs for sale. Looking to get some for LO but want them for Saturday for the air show in town? I can buy online but won't get them on time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Nicky987 wrote: »
    Does anyone know any store in Dublin, Meath, Louth which have baby ear defenders / muffs for sale. Looking to get some for LO but want them for Saturday for the air show in town? I can buy online but won't get them on time.

I just saw them in Debenhams in the Square this morning. Very cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

O really Digs?

The ones to reduce sounds? Fab where abouts roughly were they in the store? Will head in tomo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Nicky987 wrote: »
    O really Digs?

The ones to reduce sounds? Fab where abouts roughly were they in the store? Will head in tomo!

Oh sorry I read your post a bit quickly! I didn't look at them closely but pretty sure they're just ear muffs, not sure about the noise reduction bit. If you go down to the back wall of the kids section they're into the right where the baby girl stuff is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

There's a place in town, on capel street I think, but can't remember the name :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

If you're really stuck, stick a bit of cotton wool over the opening to the ear, then cover the ears in bread dough. Use food colouring if you want to be fancy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Drdoc

Here's a link to the shop in capel street.

//www.hearing.ie/KidsEarMuffs.html

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They take a few weeks tog et them in but ring them and see if anywhere else does them.
    Amazon do them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

3M Kid muffs are the easiest to get and probably the best rated in kids' sizes. There's shops in Ireland that sell them and via Amazon, they should arrive quickly enough.

Advertisement