Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New here, sorry, didn't know

Options
  • 12-09-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi, I'm new.

I posted a message but then got banned. Can someone here help me. I'm sorry. I didn't know.

Messages by PM to banner I suppose.
    "Banned"?Why?? I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?
    Sorry, i'm new here, don't want to start on wrong foot. What did I do wrong? Did I phrase my message wrong or something?

Can I have another chance? I did not know you were so strict. Sorry. Jeez.

I apologise for any offence.

I don't mean any harm to anyone. I'm sorry. I did not know "After Hours" was that strict. I was not trying to upset anyone.

Please accept my apology so we can start again. I am new. Sorry.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

After a discussion with the mod who banned this poster, I can understand why they were banned. However I reviewed it further and discovered that there was a misreading of user information made which was critical in the decision to ban the poster. The ban has since been lifted so I'm closing this thread.

OP, apologies for the error that resulted in your ban, I hope it doesn't put you off Boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement