Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Irish Bake off Tv3 Thursday at 9

• 12-09-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hey guys , my bro is going to be representing our city on the series. The show is starting next Thurdsay the 19th. I think its brilliant to see how they recognised he is an upcoming baker from Limerick. Thought it be great to let people know there is a Limerick man taking part in the show.And hopefully drum up some support for him during the show :D

Link to his blog full of baking recipes : [HTML]http://www.thecooksbelly.com[/HTML]

And the below video has been taken from tv3 website:

Link to Video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Great to see a Limerick person taking part. Best of luck to him! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Great looking forward to this, love the British version so hopefully the Irish one will try to be as good. Delighted to see a limerick person there, best if luck to him!!

We'll always support our own. Best of luck to him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Thanks guys dont forget its on this coming thursday at 9pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Hope it goes well for him...always good to see one of our own!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Good luck to him, I just hope Irish television don't ruin another good programme.

Advertisement