Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO points next year

• 12-09-2013 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Was just wondering what the odds, of Sports and Exercise Science in UL, going up in points for 2014 are?

Was at 455 last year and has went upto 480 this year, which is the highest its ever been! Looking at it myself and just wondering what people think?

Thanks for any help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

dmac16 wrote: »
    Was just wondering what the odds, of Sports and Exercise Science in UL, going up in points for 2014 are?

Was at 455 last year and has went upto 480 this year, which is the highest its ever been! Looking at it myself and just wondering what people think?

Dont focus on points, i didnt and got my dream course! focus on what you want and where you want it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

dmac16 wrote: »

You'll be tired of reading me make this comment by the end of the year, and I'll be tired making it, but no-one has a clue at this stage, not even the college itself.

It's all about supply and demand, and unless there's some obvious factor which is likely to impact on points (e.g. when they introduced the bonus points for honours maths, it was inevitable that points in lot of Science and maths-related courses would go up) nobody really has a clue, especially this early.

Put your courses in the order you WANT them, not in the order you think the points might go.

Advertisement