Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSR/History Grinds

• 12-09-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey Everyone,
    I'm in sixth year now, hoping to study medicine. Prior to fifth year history was probably the subject that came most naturally to me; largely because I have a huge interest in it outside of school.
    However, last year was more or less a total write off, we had a sub teacher who barely covered one book (Dictatorship and Democracy). Every class was a free-for-all and an opportunity for the lads in my year to take the piss! He done no essay prep with us, only gave homework once and done no RSR work at all, bar a handout he gave us from another teacher.
    This year I have too much to catch up on and too little time. Our teacher is back from maternity leave but so far, she's been out a week "sick".
    What I need is a QUALIFIED history student or teacher who can guarantee me a top notch RSR. I need my work graded and I need guidance because as of yet, I've gotten none. If you can offer such a service or if you can recommend someone to me, that'd be great!
    Cheers,
    Conor

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is a grinds thread where you can find someone, or people can PM you.

Advertisement