Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad BS

Options
  • 12-09-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else miss that this week was postgrad orientation week? Like am I the only idiot here who's excuse is they didn't get an email notifying them about it? I feel like I'm not even going to college this year...

Well, if yes to any of the above, do you think it matters if you show up or not? What is exactly going to be happening at this orientation meeting?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

I was a part-time postgrad, so I never made it to any of these things. They could possibly be useful if you haven't been to Trinity before, but I can't imagine that it's vital. I remember the orientation meetings/tours for my undergrad, and they were pretty pointless. Anything you might need to know will be on the website.
    So no, I wouldn't worry about it!

Advertisement