Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin to Perth solo

• 13-09-2013 6:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm going from dublin to perth on tues next. Going dub heathrow with aer lingus. Heathrow Kuala Lumpur perth with Malaysian Airlines. Travelling alone and just wondering has anybody any tips or hints in general. Have not flown to Aus before. Any feedback greatly appreciated.
    Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭eagerv

Crew on MAS are very friendly. Tell them you are on your own and its your first trip to Australia. I was looked after very well my first trip, with cabin crew bringing extra treats or just calling over for a chat!

Are you stopping over in KL? If so it makes the trip to Perth very easy. An easy day flight from KL to Perth. The timing of the London to KL flight is good, you can get to KL before tiredness really kicks in. Start your journey from Dublin after a good sleep and you will find the whole journey not too tiring.

Also London to KL is on the new A380. Try and get a seat upstairs, dont think young children are allowed upstairs.

Advertisement