Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please Review My Website

• 13-09-2013 6:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Please Review my website and please give me suggestion for more better to create them.

Hirein5.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Elfman

HI,

First of all it's a nice site . i like alot about it but telling you what i like own't help you improve . here are the issues I'd fix
    - I takes quite along time to load first time I went there
    - The blue and white is a little bit starke another color or two would help
    - A tag line or something to tell me what the site is about would be helpful
    - Personally I think the menu on the side should be up top so the user is inclined to filter by those options
    - It would be a lot easier to read if when i hovered my mouse over a job if the back ground color of the entire section changed slightly.

All in all good job so far

Elfman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

On mobile here and the icons/images overlap the text badly.
    Not sure about repeating the "I will give you" punch line over and over. IMHO just describe the product and the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Web Templates IE

Hi,

Similar to you I just launched my website and am hoping to receive some feedback also. I'll be honest as I hope others are to me. Your site is nice but to me it looks a little crowded. The spacing on the menu needs to be bigger and the design of some of the buttons and even the text seem a little old fashioned. Over all there is a few things as mentioned that could be fixed but looking good for a start.

Phil

Advertisement