Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile do not have an agreement with Orange in Poland any longer.

Options
  • 13-09-2013 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I just received correspondence from a rep called Grainne in eMoblie about an issue I have with not recieving text messages from Orange Poland.

"I have just been advised that unfortunately eMobile do not have an agreement with Orange in Poland any longer."

Does anybody else have this issue?
    It's a completely crazy idea considering the amount of people who live and work here from Poland.
    Just letting people know as nearly everybody I know has Orange Mobile in Poland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

it is ridiculous, in the EU especially, that companies have the option "not have an agreement" with other operators. All text messages should be delivered to all licenced operators. Imagine if you posted a letter with An Post and they said "we don't have an agreement with Polska Post".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

ardmacha wrote: »
    it is ridiculous, in the EU especially, that companies have the option "not have an agreement" with other operators. All text messages should be delivered to all licenced operators. Imagine if you posted a letter with An Post and they said "we don't have an agreement with Polska Post".

im on orange Poland, this explains a lot now. Funny thing is, I still get charged for the text I send from orange.

Advertisement