Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile do not have an agreement with Orange in Poland any longer

Options
  • 13-09-2013 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I just want to let everybody know that there is no longer any agreement between Orange PL and eMobile. Despite the fact that there is over 150, 000 Polish people in Ireland, they've decided this was sound decision. I was advised of this yesterday after trying to resolve an issue with text messages not being received.

I'd like to kow if anybody was advised of this by eMobile?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

KenSwee wrote: »
    I just want to let everybody know that there is no longer any agreement between Orange PL and eMobile. Despite the fact that there is over 150, 000 Polish people in Ireland, they've decided this was sound decision. I was advised of this yesterday after trying to resolve an issue with text messages not being received.

I'd like to kow if anybody was advised of this by eMobile?
    Hi KenSwee,

The only company's in Poland that eMobile have an agreement with is PTK Centertel, ERA (PTC), Polkomtel ( Plus) and P4

Unfortunately if we do not have an agreement with a network in a certain country we are unable to guarantee that you will be able receive texts or calls from this network.

Grainne

Advertisement