Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale -Nike Oregon Project long sleeve top

• 13-09-2013 12:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41

Hi,

I bought a Nike Oregon Project long sleeve lately but its too big.

It would cost me about another €20 to send it back for a smaller size because they're only available directly from the Oregon Project in the US - so i'm looking to sell it and just buy another one.

Its size medium but its an american size so would fit you if your a large usually.

This is never worn with tags and just looking to get about the same back for what I paid for it.

Great top for the winter and I will be instantly buying a new one once get rid of this one.

Looking for €55 for it if anyone's interested

This is the top in question http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0248/8471/products/504606_010_a_large.png?2447

Also on ebay "Nike Oregon Project Half Zip Element Top" but I'll take less money here if anyone's interested.

PM me if so

Advertisement