Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter in Kildare? 'stair box' in box room...

Options
  • 13-09-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

We are renting a house and have a space problem with the 'box room' bedroom...our 9 year old is in this bedroom & her current single bed is a bit too long to use against the wall with the 'stairs box' thing in the corner...it'd be ideal to use this wall as the bed wall, more space in the room then...

we were wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Kildare to do a build of a single bed over the box, and would it be expensive to get someone in to do this? Something very simple like a platform for the mattress with space underneath for storage...

(The box isn't square it is a triangular/slope shape)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I've pm'd you the number of someone I know but just want to say make sure you have permission from your landlord before you do anything. Could get you in trouble to go altering stuff in a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭remsburgsgirl

Thanks Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Try this guy - http://www.handytradesmen.ie/ - based in Celbridge

I've dealt with Rob on a couple of occasions and am VERY happy with his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭remsburgsgirl

Thanks livEwirE

Advertisement