Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max withdrawl?

Options
  • 13-09-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi I need to withdraw 2000 euro from my bank account to pay for a car. Is there any way of finding out wht my max withdrawl fom an atm is or can I get that money from any BOI bank? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭husky7

martinak89 wrote: »
    Hi I need to withdraw 2000 euro from my bank account to pay for a car. Is there any way of finding out wht my max withdrawl fom an atm is or can I get that money from any BOI bank? Thanks

I think maximum withdrawal from atm is €600 you will need to go into your branch and withdraw from cashier , make sure to bring photo id.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi martinak89,

Apologies for the delay in your response.

The maximum withdrawal from an ATM can differ from account to account and customer to customer. If you wish to check this, you would be best to contact your branch directly. 

As husky7 advised above, since it is €2000, you would need to visit a branch directly to withdraw the funds over the counter. Alternatively, you may be best to contact the seller of the card and they may have an alternative method of payment.

I hope this helps and clears things up for you.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

Hi

Thats fine thanks. Can I go into any branch to make the wihdrawl or will it have to be the one I have my account with? I'm working in Athlone but my account is with BOI in Gort Co.Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Yes martinak89, any Bank of Ireland branch should be able to facilitate you. We would advise customers to ring ahead, to make sure that the funds would be ready and available for you.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

Absolutely perfect thank you very much!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement