Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged in transit

Options
  • 13-09-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

I got a package the other day which had been opened (clothes) by someone - looks that way at least. An post had it in a bag with the words "damaged in transit".

It was only half of my order. But I assumed, as is often the case, the items were sent separately. It now appears, based on the tracking - that they were in the package which was obviously opened by someone who removed the items.

As I have disposed of the packaging, is there nothing that can be done? I have contacted an post, but not sure I will hear back from them...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd suggest that you also need to contact the sender of the goods - as they were the people who organised the delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Thanks, just sent them a mail!

Advertisement