Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Dundalk transport

Options
  • 13-09-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know a good way to get from North Dublin (santry) to Dundalk for college? I hear bus eireann runs there but I'm not sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 keithf7975

robynskie wrote: »
    Anyone know a good way to get from North Dublin (santry) to Dundalk for college? I hear bus eireann runs there but I'm not sure.

U cud try Matthews buses but im not sure they stop close to santry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Bus Eireann from the airport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tenifan

maybe via drogheda. i think you just have to buy a single ticket to dundalk and transfer in drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Don't use bus eireann, it's a long journey with them. Use Matthews, they stop at Whitehall, opposite the church. They only stop there, Drogheda and then dundalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

The slow 100 bus eireann picks up outside the Santry shopping centre, but it takes HOURS to get to dundalk, going through every village on the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Advertisement