Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy the most best/most effective E-Cigarette

Options
  • 13-09-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Despite my numerous attempts to quit I haven't been able to. Is there an un-biased list of E-cigarette as a top 10?. It's very hard to trust the various websites that have lists like this as they can always be paid or promoted by certain companies.

I was looking at the V2 Cigarettes, are these a good idea?.

Also, are there any limitations in Ireland, such as not being able to get refills?. Are there any websites which cater directly to Irish from within Ireland/UK?.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EoinT89

Hey thanks for the reply, any good sellers in Ireland and are the tips hard to get?.

Any other recommendations?.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ignore Sparkles13, anybody who's ever used a carto knows the bull about a carto being worth 20 cigs is a terrible lie. How anybody could even pretend to be a user and say that is disgusting.
    Shame on you Smoke Green!

OP, head to this page and pick any vendor you want. eGo-style batteries, either cartomisers or clearomisers, some juice and you're set.

Far and away the most recommended starter kit on this forum is this one. Best price for the best starter gear and loads of free juice.
    Any questions about anything just ask, but ignore Sparkles13.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Mick_1970

EoinT89 wrote: »
    Despite my numerous attempts to quit I haven't been able to. Is there an un-biased list of E-cigarette as a top 10?. It's very hard to trust the various websites that have lists like this as they can always be paid or promoted by certain companies.

I was looking at the V2 Cigarettes, are these a good idea?.

Also, are there any limitations in Ireland, such as not being able to get refills?. Are there any websites which cater directly to Irish from within Ireland/UK?.

Thanks.

The cig lookalikes are ok to get started, it will confirm if you can switch to vaping. I used them for about 4 days then ordered this:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

The difference is huge compared to ecig lookalikes, the above kit may seem more expensive but you save on juice in the long run. The way I reasoned it at the time was that I smoked 20 a day and the €60 was only 6 packs of fags..so I gave it a go.

Best decision ever :)

Good luck with whatever you choose..

Beat me to it..

Damn these slow typing fingers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,953 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I arm trying to get OH off the real cigs. He smokes Rothmans 20 a day.

He's interested in trying but is not interested in buying the e cigs himself. Addict!

It is just so confusing what to get.

I got green smoke high 16. They arrived today. Hmmmm. Dunno, but you gotta start somewhere. Sunday is the day I hand em over.....

• Advertisement

Hey thanks guys for the recommendations again. Where can I find explanations on the Kanger type (E-vod.. etc), I have no idea what any of them do from that website. Also, from that link is there anything else I need to purchase separately?.

Thanks.

Hey thanks guys for the recommendations again. Where can I find explanations on the Kanger type (E-vod.. etc), I have no idea what any of them do from that website. Also, from that link is there anything else I need to purchase separately?.

Thanks.

I would probably get the evod heads they are simple to use at the beginning and hold plenty of juice. As for the juice just try 3 samples and see what you think. Also you may spend a bit on juice at the start trying to find the one you like.

Everything you need is in that kit, also the folks there are very helpful if you call them.

And you get 30ml of Mom & Pops as well! I'd go for Tobacco Praze. It's an acquired taste but definitely a grower.

From the Wingnuts range (if you have a sweet tooth) get Swedish Fish. ****ing taaaaaahaaaaaayhaaaaaaayhaaaaaaAAAAAAAysty stuff.

Yes, actually that tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭funt cucker

grindle wrote: »
    And you get 30ml of Mom & Pops as well! I'd go for Tobacco Praze. It's an acquired taste but definitely a grower.

From the Wingnuts range (if you have a sweet tooth) get Swedish Fish. ****ing taaaaaahaaaaaayhaaaaaaayhaaaaaaAAAAAAAysty stuff.

Yes, actually that tasty.

Does it actually taste like fish?

I use Kanger T3S 1.8ohms with ego twist 900mah, and a bit of Turkish. lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Does it actually taste like fish?

Naaaaaah! Haha! When I first heard of it they seemed to be phrasing it like some kind of 'inside joke' - "Swedish Fish FTW!" (I even had to Google FTW) - I thought they were doing the equivalent of sending people off for tartan paint or something! It's a sherbety, fizzy sweets falvoured liquid is all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭funt cucker

csi vegas wrote: »
    Naaaaaah! Haha! When I first heard of it they seemed to be phrasing it like some kind of 'inside joke' - "Swedish Fish FTW!" (I even had to Google FTW) - I thought they were doing the equivalent of sending people off for tartan paint or something! It's a sherbety, fizzy sweets falvoured liquid is all! :)

Somebody should develop KFC chicken liquid:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Somebody should develop KFC chicken liquid:pac:

Only a matter of time....

You mentioned Turkish tobacco - I immediately thought of Turkish Delight - now THAT would be a lovely vape :)

Ah god, Swedish Fish is amazing. Fizzy, fruity, very sweet. Stunning stuff.

I had my reservations when Digby was banging on about it, but elbow didn't like it and swapped me and I was hooooooked. That and Rainbow Mist by Vmist are fave sweety juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I have a 10ml bottle of Swedish fish here that I didn't like at all, only used 1ml. I think its because its 18mg and I mostly used 12 so it was a bit harsh, I'm down to 8mg now when I can get it.

Whats Ectoplasm like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Whats Ectoplasm like?

I liked that a lot, quite sweet but I prefer the sweet juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

Advertisement