Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New student. Timetable and email troubles.

Options
  • 13-09-2013 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm transferring to into 2nd year in the Health and Physical activity course in DKIT this year. I'd registration last Friday where I got my student ID and password etc. However, As I've never been to DKIT before I'm trying to figure out which classrooms are which and what my timetable is as I start this Monday and I've no idea where to go. I've been trying to log into my email account to see if I've any emails telling me what my timetable is but it's not letting me sign in with my details.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

You'll get your timetable here.. http://timetables.dkit.ie/studentset.php

When you are selecting dates be sure to pick a week where classes are running or else you'll get a blank timetable.

What building are you in? Just give yourself pleanty of time the first day, if you look at the walls in the college you'll find fire escape maps which will help you find your rooms.

I wouldnt worry about the emails, you can go to IT support when you start. You wont be missing any vital info.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

I'm in the Muirhevna building as far as I know. I've gotten to that timetables page, but the problem is when I put in the info for 2nd year Health & Physical Activity theres 4 different timetable and I don't know which group I am.

I've emailed admissions and heard nothing back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

IT help desk is available from 10.30 -1pm just opposite reception in the library building.

Advertisement