Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennel in Dublin.

• 13-09-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    bit of a long shot but can anyone recommend a boarding kennel in the Dublin area for two dogs for Tomorrow night (sat), very late in looking as we originally had some one to look after them but that has fell through.

We will be coming into the city from Donegal so the M3, but we are staying out in Ranalagh, will be heading home to Monaghan on the sunday afternoon so dont mind a kennel on the north side as we will be heading back this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 harryt

Try Keanesfield kennels <snip>. It's just off the m3 after Dunshaughlin.I use them all the time,your dogs will be well looked after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

All paws boarding in the naul just off exit 5 on M1 is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Darthvadar

P&E Kennels on Clonard Road, Crumlin is fantastic...

Our hooligan hound goes totally crazy with delight when Paddy comes to collect him....

http://www.peboardingkennels.ie/

Darth....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Beabeg Boarding. Round Julianstown direction as you head up the M1.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

Thanks for the replies, I ended up not going to Dublin at the end, rough week at work so am in my leaba with the two snoring at the foot of the bed. Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Darthvadar

Optimum wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies, I ended up not going to Dublin at the end, rough week at work so am in my leaba with the two snoring at the foot of the bed. Good times.

Now that's a good plan!....

Enjoy....

Darth....

Advertisement