Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match in Enniscorthy.

Options
  • 13-09-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Anyony know of a pub in Enniscorty to watch the match tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Anyony know of a pub in Enniscorty to watch the match tomorrow.

Rackards is your only man:D

im a regular btw..
    thats assuming its on sky sports?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

It's not on, stream only I'm afraid

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/matches/spurs-on-tv/

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

It's on in Dublin pubs.

ill ask my enniscorthy mates if any pub there shows the streamed games ill get back asap

It's on in Dublin pubs.

Yes, every match is available from foreign sources if a pub has that. Not being shown in in UK

• Advertisement

hey I asked my enniscorthy mate & he does not know any bars that will be showing the game from a streaming site..sorry

davycc wrote: »
    hey I asked my enniscorthy mate & he does not know any bars that will be showing the game from a streaming site..sorry

Lots of pubs do show foreign channels football, it's much cheaper than Sky who are a ridiculous price for a pub in these economic times. I've never seen any pub to show a stream, they're just not reliable enough

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

It's on in Dublin pubs.

the big smoke is different ;) few beers with Jeff and the lads I'd imagine..with Radio London on your phone

I was hoping to maybe find some dodgy tiny bar where they sell pints of poitin & show illegal streams....

way to kill my dream lads lol

Advertisement