Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc securewave Power Fail

Options
  • 13-09-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all

I have a hkc 1070 alarm and every time I have a low battery I get a RF Batt Low sms followed by Power Fail sms and my alarm reboots. Is this normal or is something wrong? I have checked my at my Rkp and it definitely reboots system.
    Slightly confused and avoiding eye contact with neighbours :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi all

I have a hkc 1070 alarm and every time I have a low battery I get a RF Batt Low sms followed by Power Fail sms and my alarm reboots. Is this normal or is something wrong? I have checked my at my Rkp and it definitely reboots system.

The system should not be rebooting. You may need to get your installer back to look at it. I would recommend installing the latest software and see if that resolves the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Premierhurler

altor wrote: »
    The system should not be rebooting. You may need to get your installer back to look at it. I would recommend installing the latest software and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks will try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks will try that.

Your welcome, let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 drunkenbarney

Hi all

Hi Premier

HKC have had a LOT of software issues on their securewave 1070 and quantum systems, the software patches are released to installers who register with them, get the installer back who should be able to hook his laptop up to the panel and update the software.

Advertisement