Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CHIMERAS MC LITHUANIA

• 13-09-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Condolences to Chimeras MC Lithuania who lost one of their brothers in Navan Co. Meath on Wednesday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was wondering what the story was with this incident......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Went to the funeral today.

Good to see so many of the club members there.

Sad day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

It is very sad and it keeps happening. Not sure if this was always the case but I am hearing a lot more this year than previous years.

And another soul lost:
    "Meanwhile, in Co Westmeath, gardai are continuing to investigate the death of a motorcyclist following an accident in Rochfortbridge yesterday evening.

The accident occurred on the old N6 at Gaulstown between 7.45pm and 8pm.

The 36-year-old male victim was travelling on the N6 between Rochfortbridge and Milltownpass when his motorcycle struck a fence and stone pillar."

R.I.P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

R.I.P.
    Peanut2011 wrote: »
    It is very sad and it keeps happening. Not sure if this was always the case but I am hearing a lot more this year than previous years.

And another soul lost:

R.I.P.

I don't know if it is because of the media coverage but I did notice the same. So sad to hear another brother down :(

Advertisement