Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to watch Premier League in Canada

Options
  • 13-09-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

A few of my mates were debating the merits of various cable subscriptions, internet subscriptions etc all with the aim of watching the PL at the weekend, without having to get up early for it.

I decided to look at all the available options and rank them. None of them stretch to over $25 per month.

If anyone's interested I've posted the review on my blog here

I've also reviewed the various VPN/DNS services on offer in another blog post

Here's a list (in order of preference) of those I looked at.

1. Unblock-Us
    2. UnoDNS
    3. Tunnelbear
    4. Overplay
    5. Hidemyass (Pro)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

TSN and regular Sportsnet show a very reasonable amount of EPL games throughout the year and those channels are basic cable usually. Sportsnet World and TSN 2 usually cost a bit more though, had to watch the Liverpool game online with pub wi-fi today because nobody in Jasper have Sportsnet World, ridiculous.

Good piece!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I don't have cable at all, I rely on the online offerings to get my fix of sports/tv shows. Far cheaper imo.

Advertisement