Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newstead building parking

Options
  • 13-09-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

hi, im starting a post grad in october in ucd (never been there before).i will only have to attend monday each week. we have to meet in the newstead building.

im just wondering is there parking near by. im coming in from ashbourne, so the bus situation is a bit of a nightmare but i can suck it up and get two buses as only one day a week if no parking.

and if getting the bus, which entrance/ bus would you recommend thats nearest (i dont know the area at all) tried looking at cie and bus eireann but they all seem to say belfield stop.

any help much appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Yeah there is parking beside Newstead. Best access from the Clonskeagh entrance.
    The number 11 goes by Clonskeagh but I'm not familiar with the route but you can pick it up from College Green.
    If you get off at the Belfield stop you will have a good walk to Newstead - over 20 mins.
    If you get off outside RTE there is a way through Greenfield park that will bring the walk to 10 mins or so. This map shows the route (walking only). Buses 145, 46a and 39a pass it. Some of the CIE buses will pass it, but I don't know if they will drop you outside of RTE or not.

Advertisement