Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost ring possibly in Wilton Shopping Centre

Options
  • 13-09-2013 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hello everyone!

I lost my ring today - and I think I lost it in the Wilton shopping centre. It is a gold signature ring with very worn initials on it. You can barely see them. It was my sisters ring given to me before she died. The sentimental value is beyond words. I am distraught over this. If anyone can help me please do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Hello everyone!

I lost my ring today - and I think I lost it in the Wilton shopping centre. It is a gold signature ring with very worn initials on it. You can barely see them. It was my sisters ring given to me before she died. The sentimental value is beyond words. I am distraught over this. If anyone can help me please do.

Hi boomtown,

Really sorry to hear that..I'll be heading up there this morning so will keep my eyes open.

Loire.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Did you ring this morning, floor sweepers may have found it when it was closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Did you ring this morning, floor sweepers may have found it when it was closed?

Advertisement