Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helping choosing my first cig-a-like

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭funt cucker

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    First full day of vaping, initial impressions are pretty positive. The fact the I'm doing something with my hands, and the vapour produced, is making it much more effective than patches or gum at relieveing the craving.
    Tried a few different eliquids, the T-Juice ones (US Red and Bubblegun) are quite nice, but the Liqua Bright Tobacco is horrendous! Tastes like a slightly sweeter version of the dry ice smoke machines you get in nightclubs. Maybe when my sense of taste comes back I'll change my mind, but for now that's one for the cupboard.

I won't argue with that, it's exactly like that statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Karl_c

I don't think a first timer can go wrong with a couple of ego vv twist batteries (an ego charger) and a couple of evods (screwed to hand tight only), America blend and a menthol.

I'm 15 weeks in so I'm dual micro-coiling with cotton on my Ithaka. >> stares at the shiney shelf >> it's not about saving money!

Advertisement